Re: x86_64 packages depends on i586.

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 12:35 PM, David<brusefamelion gmail com> wrote:

> I am serious here. Really. The names are...?

It's besides the point, but there are quite a few games (World of
Warcraft, Half-life 2 etc.) that run perfectly under wine. I do think
Kevin does need to act a little more maturely though (especially now
that he's got an official position), and I also know that nothing is
going to be gained by continuing this emotional argument.