Re: non-blocking dbus server

On 07/10/2009 06:20 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
Your options are:

1) Method returns "work item id", send a signal WorkDone with the id
This was my first idea..
2) Agent pattern, the server makes calls back to the client using its
unique name.
Sounds good, will take a look at this.
3) Infinite timeouts on method calls is in dbus git master

I don't see how this could help me, I don't have problem with timeout, but the problem is "blocked server" during the method call.

Thanks for the hints,
Jirka

begin:vcard
fn:Jiri Moskovcak