Re: Feature proposal: Rebootless Installer

On 14.07.2009 10:04, Douglas McClendon wrote:

> [...]In any event, I'd love to hear what people think. [...]

I for one think rebooting after install is a very good thing, as only a
full reboot makes sure the install (including boot loaders) was
completely successful and works fine.

Or IOW: I for one would be really annoyed if I'm doing a "rebootless
install" and after hours of customizing and using it notice after a
reboot that the install doesn't boot due to a broken boot-loader
installation/configuration.

Just my 2 cent.

CU
knurd