Re: Feature proposal: Rebootless Installer

> We are talking about a live cd installation, yes? You can close the
> installer then.

Yes, and reboot in order to be able to use the installed system. The
suggested feature is, as I understand it, trying to make this reboot
optional, i.e. not necessary. There's no need to play with words like
"forced" reboot. It is clearly not directly forced in the Live install,
yet still necessary, so someone actually could consider it forced
(indirectly)...

> Rahul

Martin