Re: Problem with ruby package with binary content...

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 01:28:51PM -0400, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> > With this debuginfo rpm will also be created correctly.
>
> Awesome, that appears to have worked nicely. Thanks for the input. :)

Shoot, spoke way too soon. I had reset the spec file to remove where I
had been experimenting with some fixes, and didn't remove the strip
line. So I ran it with the changes you posted and with the strip line
there and it worked. I removed the strip line and a different error came
up now. The problem is now with pathing and not finding the .so file.

Virtual Machine Management - http://www.ovirt.org/
Is fearr Gaeilge bhriste ná Béarla cliste.