Orphaning packages

Hi,

I intend to orphan the JRuby package and some of the dependencies I don't
believe anything else uses. It's a piece of software upstream really doesn't
intend to be packaged, and bumping to new versions is a constant struggle.
Furthermore, I don't have anymore use for it. Here is the list of packages
I'll orphan sometime in the next week or so:

  - bytelist
  - constantine
  - jcodings
  - jline
  - jna-posix
  - joni
  - jvyamlb

If anyone wants any of them, let me know. (In case it's not obvious, they are
all java packages.)

Regards,
--
Conrad Meyer <cemeyer u washington edu>