Fedora 12 Features Needing Updates

Hello Fedora 12 Feature Owners,

As a follow-up to my previous request, we still have a few feature pages that have not been updated recently. Please update your page as soon as possible.

Please make sure the information listed on your feature page is current and then update the "Last Updated" date--even if you haven't changed any information on the page. This is a simple way for us to know that your page is current.

If any of the features below remain unchanged by this Thursday, July 16, 2009, I will send them on to FESCo for their reconsideration.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DebuginfoFS
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DisplayPort
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dracut
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Empathy