Re: Fedora 12 Features Needing Updates

I proposed this feature

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MediaRepo

and I implemented the solution for yumex (about 25%)
and contacted the upstream (he asked me to do that in yumex nextgen
and that's not a problem)

the next step is to do that in PK (another 25%)
I hope I can do that today

50% is to clean up the CDROM mounting routines
because they use old HAL code

I was advised to use GIO and GVolumeMonitor
because DeviceKit-disks API won't be stable in F12 nor F13

regardless of any of those factors, what should I do to make this
feature be part of F12 features ?