Re: Purging the F12 orphans

fmit is not ready yet.

The package was being made by another maintainer. Without knowing that he had already started a review I've started another review request, when I realized that someone had already started the package I've canceled my request. The package was accepted and the CVS was created, but there was still some small problems that should be solved in the package and the first maintainer, for personal reasons, resigned. He asked me if I would like to take the package.
I am still working on it now.

2009/7/15 Jarod Wilson <jarod redhat com>
On Tuesday 14 July 2009 13:58:43 Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 09:40 -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> >
> > It's that time of the release cycle again, to purge the orphans before
> > we get to feature freeze.  Any unblocked orphans will be purged by the
> > 28th of this month.  Here is a current list of unblocked orphans:
>
> The first list was incomplete due to an API change.  Here is the
> complete list:
> Unblocked orphan ctrlproxy

User 'bernie' has watchbugzilla, watchcommits, commit and approveacls
on ctrlproxy, but not ownership. He's more than welcome to take over
ownership too, but for the moment, I've taken ownership of the devel
branch to stave off purging, since I use ctrlproxy myself...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod redhat com

--