Any asciidoc users?

I'm not sure how widely used asciidoc is around here.  Both git and
tig use it to build their documentation and have been hit by bug
506953¹.  I think this bug may hit many other users of asciidoc as
well, making our current packages a bit annoying to use for many

If any other asciidoc users have run into spurious 'unsafe: include
file' errors since asciidoc was updated to 8.4.5 (F-11 and devel),
your help confirming that the patch I posted to the bug report helps
and doesn't hurt would be most welcome.  (Even if you haven't hit the
'unsafe: include file' errors, your testing would be great.)

¹ https://bugzilla.redhat.com/506953

A person who smiles in the face of adversity ... probably has a