Re: Against what do I file this bug?

S.A. Hartsuiker wrote:
On 07/15/2009 01:24 AM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
This sounds like an initrd problem to me, but I am no expert.

 Uhm, no. I am in the ''Fedora Interactive'' bit, the
/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit at that moment.

What I mean is, if you aren't getting something mounted, my first guess would be that the contents of the initrd are wrong. That might be a mkinitrd problem, but it might be something else. I am not a boot process expert... ergo I probably will not be of further help; sorry.

I can think of one other question that might help someone else help you, however. Is it only /boot that doesn't mount? What about /, swap, and any other disk mounts (i.e. /proc, /sys are likely not interesting) you have configured?

--
Matthew
It is training and experience that gives us the ability to abstract problems, remain objective, use previous knowledge, interact with users, and herd cats.