koji build dependencies in cloud computing project?

I just opened bugs #511938, #511941, #511944 to review the 3 new packages that compromise my little cloud computing project: cld, chunkd and tabled.

cld and chunkd built just fine in koji, but tabled does not: it BuildRequires both cld and chunkd.

I thought 'koji chain-build' might help, if I passed all three to chain-build on the koji cmd line, but there is very little documentation anywhere on chain-build. Also, chain-build does not support --scratch, which I wanted to use.

Is there any way to convince koji to SCRATCH build tabled, short of including cld and chunkd in Fedora rawhide?

Thanks,

    Jeff (a bit rusty at pkg mgmt, admittedly)