Re: Proposal to Drop Fedora 12 Features

d> Afaik those are blocking on xz review request rel-eng to coordinate
d> a mass rebuild

The xz review had stalled; notting asked me to step in but somehow it
slipped my mind for a day.  I just went ahead and took it over; there
are a couple of things to look at but it should all be wrapped up
tomorrow if notting's around.

 - J<