Re: Proposal to Drop Fedora 12 Features

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Jon Ciesla (limb jcomserv net) said:
If this is the case, which is what I was hoping I remembered, then I agree with you that we don't *really* need it. Bill, can you clarify the sse2 or no sse2 distinction, and possibly on the wiki page as well, since it was such a large thread? :)

It doesn't require sse2. Emulating CMOV requires someone to merge that
patch, which wasn't a committed part of the feature and no one has done
that yet, AFAIK.

Bill

Yay!  Thanks.  <happydance>

--