Re: Packages tracked by FEver that need to be updated

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 19:52 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> On Saturday 11 July 2009 13:29:59 Rakesh Pandit wrote:
>
> > Thanks for nice work. I too mailed other some time back .. but did not
> > recieved any mail back. May you share the program ;)
>
> My current code is available at
> http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=till/public_git/cnucnu.git;a=summary

FWIW I stuck my own dubious hacky little script I use to keep track of
the latest versions of packages I maintain, which include a lot of
painfully upstream sequenced packages at
http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/latestpackages/
if it helps anyone.

C.