CVS ctrl-c issue

Hi, we have just made some modifications to the version of cvs on
cvs.fedoraproject.org that should help to prevent ctrl-c from killing
notification mails at times.  If anybody notices any breakage that
resulted from this, please let us know.

Also, if anybody has previously been able to reproduce the ctrl-c issue,
we would appreciate it if you could test and make sure that it is no
longer possible with the current setup.

Thanks a lot,
Ricky