Can anybody help me with this build issue? (related to pdflatex)

Hi all,
Recently, one of my packages does not build against rawhide. Using pdflatex to generate documentation fails in rawhide. I don't know what's the problem specially that it seems that tex related packages have not bean changed since Fedora 11. (I can successfully build the package on an updated Fedora 11).
This is the build log: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=353754

Thanks in Advance,
Hedayat