Re: Are all your Fedora 12 Features Where They Should be?

Hi,

> Nine days remain before Fedora 12 Feature freeze.  No more features can
> be added after 2009-07-28.

I'm missing 2 features (still).

No sound and no mounting of USB drives. I can get sound by a combination
of su / chown -R paul:audio /dev/snd / exit / pulseaudio -k. USB I have
to create a directory in /home/paul, su, mount /dev/sd*1 newdir and then
can only do things as su to that directory, but as paul for taking from
it.

TTFN

Paul