How to RPM'ify Perl Modules

I'd like to create an RPM (spec file) to package my Perl based product so that
its easy to distribute and easy to add to a Fedora kickstart file, but
I'm not too sure
where to start.  I've looked around and found cpan2rpm and rpmpan, but I'd
like to know what the 'official' approach is for Fedora.

TIA
Fulko