Red Hat Bugzilla Front Page query "In Progress" broken

I'm not sure where to file this bug against Red Hat Bugzilla.

On my Red Hat Bugzilla Front Page, under "Open Issues: In Progress Reported by You", no bugs appear even though there should be one in progress. It seems that the query generating the list is broken.

The link for "show list" starts with:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=&bug_status=1&bug_status=1&bug_status=1&bug_status=1&bug_status=1&bug_status=1&bug_status=1&bug_status=1&bug_status=1&bug_status=1 ...
which does not feel entirely correct.

Could somebody please fix this, or tell me where to file this bug?

Regards,

Edwin