No Frozen Rawhide

I've done some updating to the no frozen rawhide proposal[1].  There is
still time to enact this for Fedora 12, which would take effect when we
reach Alpha freeze in a couple weeks.  I'd like another round of people
reviewing it and giving feedback before we take it to FESCo.  Thanks!

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_Frozen_Rawhide_Proposal

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!