Re: No Frozen Rawhide

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 10:57 -0400, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> Only thing I'm not terribly wild about is storing the pre-release tree
> in /pub/fedora/linux/releases/#/Everything/. Its bound to cause some
> confusion amongst the general population. Any reason not to keep it at
> /pub/fedora/linux/releases/test/#/Everything/ instead?

Churn on the mirror configs and the repo files, as well as on the
mirrors when we move to the final destination.  Also it makes having
test/12/Everything and test/12-Alpha and test/12-Beta a tad bit
confusing when all in the same dir.

But those are just my gut feelings, I'm not particularly sold on any way
and welcome suggestions.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!