Packaging StumpWM

I've been using StumpWM ( http://www.nongnu.org/stumpwm/ ) perpetually for awhile now, and I would like to see it as a package in Fedora. The trouble is, its in Common Lisp (which I'm not terribly comfortable with) and I've run into some trouble with building it (something to do with prelink I think. RPM complains about the checksum, and when I try to turn prelink off, the RPM I get out has a mangled binary that's 6MB smaller than it should be and won't execute).

Is there anyone else who would use this sort of thing and is a bit more familiar with common lisp and how to package it on Fedora?

--CJD