Re: Batteries and Suspend Test day summary

2009/7/22 Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik iki fi>:
> He's been trying to identify the problem with powertop, disable services
> etc, but hasn't been able to match the battery life of Windows.
> Have you guys thought about this?

Depends on the hardware. If it's friendly graphics and intel
networking, we should compare quite well. If it's a macbook with
nvidia graphics and broadcom networking then all bets are off; as we
just don't know how to power down the hardware when idle.

Richard.