More changes to syncmail in CVS

Today we discovered that CVS commits were still often having a 30 second
delay that was unnecessary.  Ricky discovered that we could pass an
option to cvs in syncmail that would prevent adding a lock to do the
diff.  This seems to have removed the lock timeout, but please keep an
eye out for any issues that this may create.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!