[pkgdb] libatomic_ops: sharkcz has requested approveacls

Dan Horák dan at danny.cz
Fri Jul 24 08:32:18 UTC 2009

Nicolas Chauvet píše v Pá 24. 07. 2009 v 10:06 +0200:
> This package was orphaned because libatomic_ops is going to be merged with gc.
> Do we have a particular rationale about why to continue to maintain it
> over splitting libatomic_ops-static from the current gc 7.1 where
> libatomic_ops snapshot is newer ?
> (despite versioned as 1.2)

But do you know about any status update or confirmation of the plan from
upstream besides the 1 year old notice on thier web page? I couldn't
find anything on their mailing list. And it's not orphaned now with
rdieter being the owner and I want to help him with maintaining the lib
on secondary archs.

		Dan