Re: RFE: FireKit

Casey Dahlin wrote:
On 07/24/2009 02:09 AM, Aioanei Rares wrote:
I tend to agree here. Maybe C++ would be a far better option (biased, of
course :)

Ugh. I think C will do just fine. Its perfectly adequate without growing any tumorous appendages.

C is just fine for device drivers, just don't make me write a GUI using only C ;-). ("Tumorous appendage"? I object to that...)

--
Matthew