Re: Fedora 12 Mass Rebuild has begun

On Sat, 2009-07-25 at 09:23 +0530, Parag N(पराग़) wrote:
>  I think its good to disable cvs commit mails when we do mass
> rebuilds.

That would mean shutting down CVS to all other contributors.  That is
not something we want to do.  People are allowed to do their own builds
now, and newer builds than the ones I've automated.  There is no easy
way that we've come up with to disable the emails from the mass build
but keep emails enabled for regular commits.

Not only that, but package owners should review what the autobump script
does to their spec file to make sure that it bumped it correctly.
Getting an email for the change is an easy way to review.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!