Re: rawhide report: 20090724 changes

Hi.

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 06:42:58 -0700, darrell pfeifer wrote

> Yes, it is particularly bad at the moment.

For these cases (I have updated to current rawhide, but not restarted
yet, and so far everithing still works) I have resorted to keeping
a root fs with the last stable release (F11 in this case) around.

Of course, /home is a separate partition here, so I can share it
bewteen the systems, which all in all works quite well so far.

/boot is shared, too.

I can even update the rawhide system from F11 using chroot to make
it usable again.