Re: fedora 11 worst then ever release

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk> wrote:
"all of my system has a wrong openssl version"

all these symptoms sound like your upgrade went horribly wrong. I've seen
preupgrade mash up a box by half upgrading like that. It's the main reason
I don't think preupgrade is actually safe to use yet.

i use fedora install dvd in this case! if it's do a half upgrade then  it's also the bug of the installer.

"i already install f11 yum show 2069 packages to update!!! just one month
after the release! my system consist of 2059"

In other words your box didn't update to F11 in the first place, it just
updated a few things and exploded, which is what it tends to do. You were
basically running FC10 and a few random bits of FC11.

as i wrote i use fedora install dvd! if it's jusr updated a few things then it's also the bug of the installer.

--
 Levente                               "Si vis pacem para bellum!"