fedora 11 worst then ever release

Brad Longo brad.longo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 16:37:48 UTC 2009

I wouldn't say Fedora 11 is that bad, but it has certainly has been
problematic for me as well.  I have to agree with Alan Cox that all of
your issues were caused by preupgrade. The best thing to do is to create
a separate partition for your home folder, then replace the operating
system for new releases, and redirect Fedora to where your home folder
is in fstab.

However, I unfortunately have to say that since Fedora 9, user
experience has been decreasing for me.  Installing Fedora was a
nightmare since trying to do anything other than replace the existing
Linux Partition caused anaconda to crash, connecting to computers across
my internal home network is precarious, and multimedia support is the
worst I've ever seen it.  I'd rather see nothing but a significant
increase in reliability in F12 than to see any new features at all.