Re: fedora 11 worst then ever release

On 07/25/2009 06:37 PM, Brad Longo wrote:
I wouldn't say Fedora 11 is that bad, but it has certainly has been
problematic for me as well. I have to agree with Alan Cox that all of
your issues were caused by preupgrade. The best thing to do is to create
a separate partition for your home folder, then replace the operating
system for new releases, and redirect Fedora to where your home folder
is in fstab.

it was a mistake to mention preupgrade. i use dvd to upgrade my system only after the dvd installer crash i try preupgrade which also crash.
all i describe happened after a dvd upgrade on one of my f10 system.