Re: fedora 11 worst then ever release

On 07/25/2009 08:56 PM, Björn Persson wrote:
Fortunately I had read in this list that upgrading breaks Yum so I did a fresh
install instead, and only had to spend a few days getting all the configuration
back into shape. Sound started working after I deleted ~/.pulse.

and if you is broken then the whole system is broken! so everybody have to spenda few days to get back their config. so we only have to spend a few days every half year. it's even worse then if i install windows. it's a really nice release.
why is it so difficult to upgrade packages?