Re: fedora 11 worst then ever release

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, Björn Persson wrote:

Fortunately I had read in this list that upgrading breaks Yum so I did a fresh
install instead, and only had to spend a few days getting all the configuration
back into shape. Sound started working after I deleted ~/.pulse.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F11_bugs#Yum_doesn.27t_work_after_upgrading_from_F10

It's a pretty easy work around and it lasts all of however long it will take to get the update downloaded.

-sv