Re: fedora 11 worst then ever release

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009, Farkas Levente wrote:

On 07/26/2009 02:37 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:
when things went badly then it suggests to me that preupgrade is
probably not to blame.

the question here why yum not upgrade openssl during the dvd update process. it's another yum problem (and it's happened with 3 of my systems).

I'd love to know how this is a yum problem. Can you:
   a. file it in a bug
   b. describe what you were seeing and doing when this happened?
c. include the versions of openssl you have installed before the update and which ones after?

Thanks,
-sv