Re: fedora 11 worst then ever release

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009, Farkas Levente wrote:

who think about that his system will not working after doing
everything as it has to be. can you tell me any other distro
(including windows!) where the system installer not working after
upgrade?

It happens all the time on lots of systems. I've had it happen on debian
upgrades, slackware upgrades (granted that was looooooooooooong ago) and
many fedora and rhel upgrades.

can you tell me even one such distro+release when this happened?
it's never happened with any of the redhat, fedora, rhel releases.

fc1->fc2
fc6->fc7
rhel4->rhel5

It's not new.