Re: orphaning nopaste // ruby help wanted for broken package

Am Freitag, 05 Juni 2009 19:45:01 schrieb Iain Arnell:
IA> woot.!I  Was meaning to contact you about this.I already own
IA> perl-App-Nopaste whiich can also proveide /usr/bin/nopatse (with lots
IA> more possibilities than rafb). More than happy to obsolete/provide
IA> (and extend to support fpaste too).
IA>
IA> If anyone beats me too it - iwannit!

Dear Iain,

nopaste is back...
http://agriffis.n01se.net/nopaste/nopaste-2.1
you should include this instead of pearl-App-Nopaste..
Can I have this package back? ;-)
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell
Simon Wesp

The G in GNU stands for GNU
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SimonWesp