Re: fedora 11 worst then ever release

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009, Bill McGonigle wrote:

On 07/26/2009 09:06 AM, Seth Vidal wrote:

can you tell me even one such distro+release when this happened?
it's never happened with any of the redhat, fedora, rhel releases.

fc1->fc2
fc6->fc7
rhel4->rhel5

It's not new.

Is this where we branch to debate a release-number super-epoch?

I can see some virtue to this - but it'll just make for more game playing. I think we're probably better off pursuing the auto-qa mechanisms we've been planning. Those will enable us to check to make sure that things aren't sideways before we release the bits.

-sv