Re: Clipboard manager by default in Fedora 11

On 26/07/09 05:06, Julian Aloofi wrote:
I don't think that would count as a feature, and it isn't one. It's
basically a program every system should have (in my opinion).
The Gnome clipboard isn't working great. I often get complaints from new
users I introduce to Fedora that their clipboard content was lost when
they closed Firefox, or something similar.

I'd like to see some consistency between how apps handle clipboard content, when

1. The user highlights content and pastes using the middle mouse button
2. The user uses the copy & paste menu options or hot keys.

--
Ian Chapman.