Re: fedora 11 worst then ever release

On 07/27/2009 03:39 PM, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
* Ralf Corsepius [27/07/2009 13:49] :

Your problem, if you are using a non-reboot persistant /tmp

"Although data stored in /tmp may be deleted in a site-specific manner,
it is recommended that files and directories located in /tmp be deleted
whenever the system is booted."

           Filesystem Hierarchy Standard v2.3

Well, I yes I mixed up /tmp with /var/tmp.

Ralf