Re: Updated Anaconda packages

Jeremy Katz wrote:
And Sun was doing those media kits roughly every six to twelve months
from what I remember. And our (major) release frequency is every six months, so ...

Chris Adams wrote:
IIRC Sun only spun that a couple of times per year though (at most maybe
once per quarter, but I don't remember it being that often).

Incorrect, for our shop at least. They regenerated every month, and were dated thusly.

They might have moved to quarterly in the 2000's, after the Internet bubble; I dunno. I was doing Linux by then :)

    Jeff