Re: Updated Anaconda packages

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 01:51 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> > That means that you can take revisor, pungi or livecd-tools in your
> > existing Fedora system
> None of these are what I am looking for.

Pungi and livecd-tools are what is used to produce the Fedora you
download.  It calls the anaconda runtime tools (buildinstall) using all
the right options based on your kickstart profile and command line
options.  This is where the documentation has been going, rather than
the anaconda scripts which have been on the "to be re-written" block for
ages, and are starting to be rewriten as part of the lorax project.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!