Re: fedora mini revisted

On 27/07/09 21:33, Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like some thoughts, and some help.... so yes, I'm opening a can of worms :-)

A while a go jkatz put out a call about support for netbooks, and I
begun to step up and the idea behind Fedora Mini [1] was born before
being sidetracked by shiny things in the corner.

<snipped>

Is this not where LXDE\Moblin are heading?