Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Mixer Handling in PA 0.9.16/F12

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Lennart Poettering wrote:

I'd like to ask everyone to test this new volume logic. If you don't raise your voice now that some output port is not properly detected or audio is too faint then later on you won't have any right to complain.

Is there a way to test this if one does not have the luxury of re-installing one's desktop to F12 (from F11)?

ObPA: I wish client volume state was kept PA side - not enjoying the frequent resets of volume in clients in F11. Bring back system-side state for volume please..

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul jakma org	Key ID: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: