Scripted mass rebuild has completed

The scripted part of the mass rebuild has completed, including the tag
requests to move things into dist-f12.  They will be in buildroots very
soon.

Next we'll be investigating the build failures and working to resolve
those.  I'll post lists of things needing to be built and known failures
soon.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!