Re: F12 mass rebuild status

On 07/30/2009 01:40 AM, Jesse Keating wrote:
I've now generated the first of the mass rebuild status pages.

http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/needed-f12-rebuilds.html

corsepiu:

    OpenSceneGraph
Seems as if you modified the *.spec (traces in CVS), but haven't launched any built (no traces of a built in koji).

    perl-IPC-Run-SafeHandles
No traces of a rebuilt, neither in CVS nor in koji.

Seems to me, as if your mass-rebuild script might have some cracks.

Ralf