Re: F12 mass rebuild status

Jesse Keating wrote:
I've now generated the first of the mass rebuild status pages.

http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/needed-f12-rebuilds.html
http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/failed-f12-rebuilds.html

I will try to keep these updated multiple times a day.

In the case of the needed rebuilds file we're working on a version that
takes secondary arch into account.

Many of mine, and others', seem to be due to the new freeglut. Does anyone have any pointers for this, generally speaking?

-J

--
in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love