Re: F12 mass rebuild status

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 10:49 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> corsepiu:
>
>      OpenSceneGraph
> Seems as if you modified the *.spec (traces in CVS), but haven't
> launched any built (no traces of a built in koji).
>

>      perl-IPC-Run-SafeHandles
> No traces of a rebuilt, neither in CVS nor in koji.
>

> Seems to me, as if your mass-rebuild script might have some cracks.

Yes, there were some troubles with ssh shared sockets and rapid fire cvs
actions, and a number of attempts got locked.  I'm still going through
the script output and will try to re-submit these that haven't already
been submitted.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)