Suggested new Group in comps

Does it make sense to add a new group to the comps file for distributed computing systems? With the inclusion on condor, and some of it's supporting feature packages, as well as potentially more grid/cloud/etc type software coming down the pipe, I can see value in adding a group for these types of software.

Right now condor is not listed in the comps file, so isn't available to install from kickstart (as I understand it). If I was setting up a cluster from the ground up, it would be nice to be able to use kickstart to install the OS and the packages I want for a node in the cluster.

If this makes sense, what do people think about the group being named:
Distributed Computing

Thoughts?

Rob