Re: The death of rhpl

> * rhpl.exception -> Chris Lumens has split out a new package python-meh
>   which includes the exception handling capabilities from rhpl with the
>   added support for filing to bugzilla like anaconda does

Yeah, I invite anyone who's maintaining a python project with a GUI to
investigate using python-meh.  With this, you get an exception handling
dialog that'll be consistent across programs and offers the ability to
save tracebacks straight into bugzilla.

And it should be fairly easy to get started with, too.

It's the same thing we've had in anaconda for a long time now, just
broken out for everyone.  If you have any questions, feel free to mail
me.

- Chris